Sales Manager - Asia
Dualog is one of the world’s leading independent providers of ship-to-shore data communications services to a fast growing customer base of shipping companies worldwide. With an in-house R&D team, we develop and deliver complete solutions for: business services, crew services, security and control services – we are “The Maritime Communications Experts”.
Dualog software solutions are installed on more than 2600 seagoing vessels worldwide. The company was established in 1994 and is headquartered in Tromsø, Norway with regional offices in Oslo, Copenhagen, Singapore and Liverpool, with Singapore as the largest regional office.
Sales Manager – Asia
Dualog has an ambition to grow further in the Asia Pacific Region and we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with a passion for strategic solution sales, preferably with a background in IT.
This is an opportunity to work for an international brand whose core values include being passionate, innovative, reliable and respectful. The candidate must be able to work in a team where listening to the customer and providing effective solutions are essential. The position has good potential for broad market exposure and offers an opportunity to be part of a highly skilled and global team with a lot of passion for what we do.
- Responsible for sales of Dualog suite of services to international shipping companies
- Achieve sales targets within the prescribed geographical area
- Build own pipeline and drive complete sales process including:
- Ability to develop sales plans for key markets and assure execution accordingly
- Review, analyse and priorities sales leads, and strategies on how to pursue viable ones
- Prepare and conduct sales presentations
- Provide technical input on use and application of Dualog services to potential customers
- Prepare monthly reports detailing activities and progress against established goals, identify challenges and propose action
- Participate in trade shows, exhibitions and other networking activities. To have insight on trends and the competitive landscape in the region
- Maintain good internal communication with inside sales, technical, support and marketing teams
- Passionate about strategic solution sales
- Result-oriented and self-driven
- Possess a positive, structured and confident approach
- Strong in written, verbal, presentation and negotiation skills in English
- Able to work both independently and as a part of a team
- Business degree or related professional qualification/experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in strategic solution sales and sales process management
- Proven sales track record
- Willingness to travel, both in the region and long-distance
- Possess knowledge and experience in IT
- Knowledge and experience from the shipping industry and maritime satellite communications is an advantage.
Please send your CV along with a cover letter to: email@example.com
For any questions, please contact:
Silje Moan - Sales Director: +47 77 62 19 00
Alternatively, Kris Ang - General Manager Singapore: +65 62 22 92 33
We look forward to welcoming you to our team!