Shipping 2030 - Europe: Conference highlights
Main Conference Day 1 - 14.25 - 15.05
1. Translating connectivity into vessel efficiencies
- shipowner response panel - hear how the end users are responding
Main Conference Day 1 - 15.20 - 16:10
2. Collaboration - the big discussion
- Identifying core drivers to meet end user needs
- Can the shipping industry pick up lessons learnt by crossing market verticals?
- Translating effective business models into practise for the enhanced supply chain
- Impact of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
- In-house vs outsourcing - establishing the services to come from internal and external networks
- Online platform services that are creating value across the industry
Shipping 2030 Europe details:
Where: Tivoli Congress Centre
When: 21-23 March 2018
Register here for your tickets.
We look forward to seeing you at stand no. 23.