Do you want to work in an international and vibrant environment? Then this is your chance!
Dualog is a global leading provider of maritime data communications services to shipping and
fisheries. Our headquarters are in Tromsø, our branch offices in Singapore, Oslo, and Liverpool.
Marketing Consultant (THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED)
The Marketing Consultant is responsible for the execution of Dualog’s global marketing activities and is
part of the Sales-and Marketing department and reports to the Sales Director.
- Plan and execute global marketing activities including (but not limited to):
:: our website and intranet
:: conferences, exhibitions and customer events
:: marketing collaterals
:: provide overall marketing and branding support to the whole organization
- Be the point of contact for creative agencies, conferences and marketing partners
- Write and execute project briefs for creative agencies
- Manage and be responsible for marketing programme tools such as Apsis, Drupal, Wordpress, SuperOffice and Social Media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
· Bachelor’s degree within marketing or equivalent marketing experience required
· Solid communication skills in English – both written and verbal
· Strong Microsoft Office skills – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
· Takes initiative and is results oriented
· The candidate must be self-starting and self-driven and demonstrate problem-solving skills
Employment type: Full-Time Position
Employment time: 1-year contract (from March 2018) with potential for permanent employment
Start date: As soon as possible (latest March 2018)
Place: Tromsø, Norway
For questions, please contact our Sales Director, Silje Moan on +47 77 62 19 00.
Please read the latest message from our CEO Mr. Morten Lind-Olsen.
We look forward to welcoming you to our team.
Even if you don't see a current opening that suits your career objectives, please send us your resume.
We are constantly looking for the best talent to join our team.
Updated 22 JANUARY 2018